If you have reached this section of our website it is because undoubtedly you are interested in knowing more about the relationship that we can have in this space. That is, knowing the data of our activity, the website proposal, the web information that we use and what we do with your data, what are the rights and obligations that we both have and explain what our procedures are to protect your personal data. and our commitment to confidentiality.
Data of the Responsible
- Identity of the responsible: Laura/Rocío
- Commercial name: The Spanish Institute
- Address: 58 Dominick Street, Galway, Ireland
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Spanish classes
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the users and myself as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Laura/Rocío (www.spanishinstitute.ie), as the person in charge of this website, I assume the commitment to process the information of my users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of my users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
These General Conditions regulate the use (including the mere access) of the web pages, members of the website of www.spanishinstitute.ie including the contents and services made available in them.
Personal data that I collect and how I do it
You have all the information in the Privace Policy.
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with www.spanishinstitute.ie. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website is prohibited, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have my authorization as the legitimate owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In using the websitewww.spanishinstitute.ie, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of www.spanishinstitute.ie or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal www.spanishinstitute.ie or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, www.spanishinstitute.ie cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained in them, although I put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to www.spanishinstitute.ie can be stored in automated or non-automated databases, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to The Spanish Institute, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality. , integrity and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. Communication between users and www.spanishinstitute.ie uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted thanks to protocols to https, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of www.spanishinstitute.ie. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Laura/Rocío.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which the UAE is a party and other property rights and laws of the UAE.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify Laura/Rocío of said circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party, owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
The Spanish Institute (www.spanishinstitute.ie) does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relationships between www.spanishinstitute.ie with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the EU legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts in the name of Ireland.
The legal notice was last updated on 01/09/2020.